WT Transport are one of the rising stars within membership of The Pallet Network Ltd (TPN).
From our depot site in Northampton we service the MK postcode, providing deliveries and collections to and from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Buckingham and the surrounding area.
As a member of The Pallet Network Ltd our partners provide logistic solutions from over 120 depots throughout the UK and Ireland. It ensures your goods are being delivered by a thoroughly vetted local company with sound knowledge of the area.
If you are sending several consignments to the same location and you are using a parcel company, then ask for details on our Quarter Pallet Rates. You may be pleasantly surprised.*WT Transport attained their 'Certificate Of Excellence' in September 2016, having only been a network member for 20 months.
- Quarter, half and full pallet rates across a variety of services.
- Next Day deliveries between 9 – 5pm.
- Economy – delivered on day 1 to 3 at the delivery depot’s discretion.
- Dedicated Day – you give us the goods in advance, specify the day and only pay economy rate.
- Morning or afternoon deliveries for those urgent consignments.
- Timed deliveries for booked slots or very urgent jobs.
- Book In – we can ask the local depot to book in your deliveries for you.
- Home deliveries and tail-lifts are available at no extra cost.
- Services can vary for Scotland, Islands and Ireland.
Please click here for our pallet sizing guide.
XL Pallet Sevice
TPN is the first pallet network to offer an XL service for larger than average pallets, we are able to offer a guaranteed service level for pallets up to 6 meters long and 2.4 meters wide. This can offer a new transport solution if you need to transport large or irregular shaped freight and want the price and flexibility that a pallet network has to offer.
Track & Trace
All goods travelling through The Pallet Network get given a unique barcoded label, this is scanned at every part of its journey. All of this can be viewed at any time to see where your goods are and when they arrived at their destination. This gives a very high level of security for your goods. Customers can also directly input consignments on to our computer system, as well as view proof of delivery to management reports.
We have very few problems with consignments sent through our network and our insurance is already above standard at £5000 per tonne, all goods are carried in accordance with RHA Conditions Of Carriage 2009 and revised. Customers can now increase the cover for particularly expensive consignments.
Due to where we are situated if you have a requirement for pallet deliveries and are located in the MK or NN postcode, please contact us as we will be able to offer you a first class service at very competitive rates.